Vission & Mission
The About BGSIMS
BGS Institute of Management Studies(BGSIMS) was established in the year 2007 under the banner of Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust ® to build enthusiastic quality professionals in the field of Management and Commerce. The Institute, over the NINE years of its existence has proved its academic discipline and quality oriented system of education and has the reputation of best academic results and placements in well known companies. BGS Institute of Management Studies is located in the BGS Campus of BB Road, Chickballapur on Bengaluru -Hyderabad national highway about 50 kms from Bengaluru and about 20 kms from Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.
of our students successfully graduate and begin their career development.
BGSIMS envisions to offer quality B.Com, BBA, and M.Com programs that foster academic excellence and equip students with necessary skills for the global market. The institution aims to create professionals who contribute to society while achieving personal success. They are committed to promoting innovative learning, ethical values, and fostering a spirit of entrepreneurial leadership.
BGSIMS’ mission is to deliver top-tier B.Com, BBA, and M.Com programs that blend theoretical knowledge with practical insights. The institute is dedicated to creating a transformative educational experience that nurtures critical thinking, ethical leadership, and global awareness. They strive to produce graduates who are ready to meet the challenges and opportunities of the ever-evolving business world.
To create awareness and stimulate interest in business related activities
· To provide students with opportunities to develop their leadership skills
· To enhance the spirit of competition among the students.
· To enhance the participation level among the students.
· To boost up creativity among students
· To foster a spirit of cooperation and unity among students, faculty and others.
· To impart skills for development and enhancement of personality of students.
· To improve communication skills and decision making power.
· To recognize the accomplishments of outstanding students